Key trend 2021: traders tend to trade on multiple markets to find more arbitrage opportunities across Asia and Europe in particular. During the event we will:
– talk about the current market structure: how it changed to support institutional participants
– highlight market access challenges and issues around connectivity
– discuss liquidity and product correlation in the Asian and European markets that make arbitrage strategies popular
– explore the best practices for price discovery and trading when volatility picks up
– explain complexities arising from margin currencies.